I can see a lot of light in you...

Pretty sure I could write a whole book about these two beauties. When my mom gave birth to Kaitlyn when I was ten, I was ecstatic. When Alison came along, I was beginning to be swallowed up by training bras and Truth or Dare and sort of lost the sentiment. But it returned in my high school years...and into college. And they were like a trial run of parenting. No baggage. Well, except that one time I dragged Ali across the carpet because she was throwing a fit.

They have turned out to be everything I ever thought and told them they were and would be: Smart, talented, beautiful, amazing, amazing, amazing. And now, the irony: I am finding myself much more often the learner, the lesser, the apprentice in a world of fresh perspective and big dreams, of fearless living and boundless confidence.

Kait and Ali: Iwuvyou.





1 comment:

  1. You all, sisters are pretty amazing. I have seen my wife grow and lead you into music fashion and fun, she is certainly true she and I stand in amazement of the beauty you both have become. I am thrown back by the level of depth you have come to know Jesus and your Father along with your trust in the Holy Spirit. You both are incredibly gifted, bright, graceful, merciful and full of life. I am blessed to be adopted in on my wife's coat tails. And to you my lovely one, you are to incredible to discribe in words. I hope you know how incredibly gifted, smart, strong, loving, talented, beautiful, witty and chalked so full of life!

    Love Thomas

    ReplyDelete