Keith and Jenn plus ten....I mean six.

It's 5:00 a.m. and I am surrounded by unpacked clothes because I cannot seem to find a home for them in any of our five suitcases. We are beginning our travels back to Italy today and yet I find myself editing and posting these photos instead of tying up the loose ends (I mean PILES) of packing.

I met Jenn on a Wednesday night at church. We had just moved back to Indy from Chicago and for some out-of-character reason, when I saw her and three of her kids walking by, I grabbed her attention and told her that our kids looked to be the same ages. I have no idea how it went from there, but I DO know that they are some of our greatest friends.

They and their six kids are moving to Bosnia this year. We are dreaming of spending Christmas together on the other side of the world. I feel humbled, blessed, and happy to know these people and to consider them family.

Love you: Jenn, Keith, Delaney, Berkely, Cordelia, Wolfie, Thornton, and Almanzo. Is that it??? :)





















1 comment:

  1. Wow! Wonderful family, very talented photographer! Love it!
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete