C'etait Magnifique!

Ahhhh Paris. Honestly, I had never really thought to go to Paris, even though we live in northern Italy. I just assumed it was too posh...too cliche'....too..."Paris." But Ryanair had this deal: thirty bucks a ticket. And my parents were coming to visit...and I desperately needed to get away from Italy. So we packed up all seven of us in our little car, drove to the airport, hopped a one hour flight, and landed in the land of romance (albeit with my parents and three tired children).

Paris is fantastic. The energy there is so unlike any place I have ever been. And you know, you don't have to spend a lot of money to see the city. My favorite night was when Thomas and I went out on our own and walked around the Eiffel Tower and ate crepes over the bridge of the Sienne. We played with the camera, opening the shutter in order to take in all of the light of Eiffel and the river. And then, realizing it was past midnight, we ran to the train station and caught the very last running train back to our hotel.

Magnifique!



No comments:

Post a Comment