Fuori Dalla Città (Out of the City)

Sunday was a beautiful, clear day and brought with it the mountains in full view, something that I am learning to NOT take for granted, as clouds too often cover Torino, hiding it's outer beauty. We spent Sunday at a park our friends showed us. The kids played with sand and water and Thomas and I spent time on our Mexican blanket, talking and killing spiders and warding off sand-soaked kids. The park we went to boasts a really old bridge, called "Devil's Bridge," an old chapel, a beautiful river that runs right through the middle, and an area for hiking and climbing.




1 comment:

  1. I'm waiting for all of these to load with baited anticipation! But, can I just say, I LOVE the sunglasses reflection picture...such an incredible view of the scenery!

    ReplyDelete