"La Fattoria Del Gelato" (the ice cream farm)

I've been hearing about the "Gelato Farm" outside of Torino for over a year now and thought it was finally time to check it out. My oldest son has an obsession with animals and so he had quite the time, as did the other two, playing with the baby goats that kept escaping from the pen. And of course we had to try the gelato, since it is, after all, farmed (??) there.

In case you were wondering, my daughter isn't the favorite, as it would seem in my many photos of her as opposed to her brothers. It's just that she loves to pose for pictures and the boys, well, let's just say there is always a bribe involved.

And a thanks to my husband who shot the photos of me EXACTLY as I envisioned them. I had an obsession with that yellow bench. The texture...the way it looked with the hay bales and the green grass and Ezra's blue shirt. I could have sat in that barn all day.

These were taken with my Nikon D90 with my 50 mm. lens at almost always 1.8 or 2.2.

No comments:

Post a Comment