First Bank of Keziah

I couldn't help but share this one...

My daughter has a lot of creative energy...so much that my stomach sort of aches whenever she tells me she has an idea. You see, her ideas do not involve making cute little bracelets or picking out a Da Vinci print to copy. No, no. Her ideas involve crafting machinery, sewing elaborate dresses, creating restaurants and shops and oh my goodness, the list goes on and on.

Every now and then, I conjure up the energy to help out, or in the very least, document, her conception of what, surprisingly, most often, looks like what she had in mind. (Did I really just write a sentence with five commas?)

She donned my glasses, which she couldn't see out of at all, and being the wonderful little poser she is, gave me her "serious face," because after all, bankers are pretty serious. Especially the ones who create machines that will produce money so we can be rich, as was her idea. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment