Io ti amo.

"La Marcia di Gesu'" was celebrated today in downtown Torino. We went down to show our support of many Evangelical churches coming together in the name of Jesus to proclaim His love in Torino. Everyone wore shirts that said "Io ti amo" (I love you) or "Io ti ascolto" (I listen to you) in response to the "Io ti cerco" (I look for you) campaign that was signed by "God." Worshiping with believers of many nations was a powerful experience, especially in the heart of Torino, which boasts of being the "Satanic capital" of Italy. And by the way, getting this shot of the crowd was NOT easy...it took making a fool out of myself by standing on a chair in the middle of a rather intimate moment. But sometimes we are moved by moments so much so that we will do anything for the photo that our minds see.



Keziah and her friend Siena. These girls are amazing and they both have amazing hearts for God. In the middle of the worship time, Keziah had me bend down to tell me that she knew God was happy because so many people were worshiping Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment