Un'ora con la famiglia "Bachmann"

Meet our Brazilian/American co-workers and friends, the Bachmanns. Paul is from Brazil and Beth is from North Carolina and when we first met them a few years ago, one of first things I remember is that their (then) four year-old son had this Portuguese accent and yet used the American word "ya'll" in every other sentence. This kid, who happens to be Elias' closest friend here, still brings a smile to my face whenever I see him.

We decided to do a family picture yesterday, in the rain mind you, as their girls were heading back to their university in the USA today. I wanted to capture some moments because I know they are few these days. They are a fun family and you can tell when they are all together that the picture is complete.

Paul and Beth, I hope these images will be a quick reminder of the bonds of love that run deep in your family until your girls are back in your arms!






No comments:

Post a Comment